Here at The Chapel, we are on mission to ensure that every man, woman, and child have repeated opportunities to hear and see the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This mission informs all that we do, including how we use the space that God has provided to our church. While we prioritize the use of our buildings for ministry activity that aligns with our vision, we also recognize that it can be a benefit to the body of Christ and to the communities around us to rent space for a variety of other uses.
The lists below will give you an understanding of the types of events for which we do and do not rent out space (You can rent space at any of our four campuses).
- Meetings & Events for our Ministry Partners
- Birthday Parties, Wedding Showers, or Baby Showers (church family only)
- Christian Entertainment (concerts, speakers, comedians, etc.)
- Community Events (orchestras, graduations, etc.)
- Business Meetings
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports
Though not exhaustive, here are some examples of events we would not consider hosting:
- Wedding Receptions
- Dance Recitals
- Political Events
- Events or Services for non-Christian religious groups
- Business seminars or other for-profit events
If you are interested in renting space at any of our campuses, please follow the link below to fill out one of our forms. Someone from our team will contact you once the form is complete to go over availability and pricing.
If you have any general questions, please contact Gabby Kibat (send a message).