We believe that every person who entrusts his or her life to Jesus Christ is a member of His worldwide body of believers, known as The Church.
The Bible clearly requires Christ-followers to actively engage and partner with a local gathering of believers, known as a church.
The Chapel, as a local church, expects members to invest their spiritual gifts, resources, time, and money to reach every man, woman, and child through repeated opportunities to hear and see the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Some of the requirements for membership at The Chapel are:
- Entrusting your life to Jesus Christ as a believer and follower.
- Baptism is required to become a member (to sign up for Foundations, which is required for baptism, click here)
- You must take Teachings and My Circle
- The Membership class will be held on 2 Sundays during the service.
- Membership is not required for marriage at The Chapel.
If you are interested in becoming a member of The Chapel, we encourage you to register for one of our informal Membership classes listed below.
If you have any questions, please contact Holly Dozier at 716.631.2636 x217.
Sorry, there are no upcoming classes scheduled at this time. Please contact our office at send a message to let us know you're interested in a class.