We're excited to that we have re-opened the doors of King’s World on Sunday mornings, for the 11am service ONLY! But, before you arrive, we need you to be aware of a few changes we’ve made. Due to the fact that “kids will be kids”, we cannot guarantee that social distancing and other precautionary measures will be strictly followed throughout the entire time your child is with us. Please be assured that we will be adhering to the recommended guidelines, very similar to our adult gatherings. Our guidelines are as follows:
- Re-opening for the 11am service ONLY for 1st-4thgraders ONLY, at the CrossPoint, Lockport and Cheektowaga Campuses.
- Seating will be limited to the # of seats per square footage, respecting social distancing of 6 feet.
- All King’s World attendees will need to pre-register online. Registration will correspond with our current adult registration.
- Affirmation of Terms and Policies at the time of registration will correspond with those of our adult registrations.
- Before families enter King’s World, parents will be asked to make sure their children have used the restroom, as restroom usage will be limited.
- Social Distancing must be maintained as families drop-off and pick-up their children. Please follow all traffic flow and social distancing signage. Only 1 parent per family may accompany children to drop-off and pick-up.
- A brief health screening will take place during child drop-off in King’s World. This is an extra precautionary measure we are taking, considering the fact that young children are unable to accurately communicate their physical symptoms. Extra steps such as these, are out of respect for our valuable volunteers, our staff and our families.
- Face Masks must be worn at all times. Masks may only be removed when instructed by a Ministry Leader.
- Restrooms in King’s World and SHiNE will be sanitized between usage.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added to our ministry areas and children will be instructed to use them!
King's World is a place where kids can experience the awesomeness of God in an environment that is just for them. They will learn the timeless truths of the Bible in a relevant, engaging way.
King's World has a Large Group/Small Group format. During "Large Group", the kids will experience a time of exciting, age-appropriate worship music and Bible teaching. In small groups, the kids will be able to develop their relationships with their leaders and the other kids in their group. This will be accomplished through discussion of that week's Bible story, fun activities, and prayer.