Partnerships Ministry Coordinator
This position provides direct administrative and coordination support to partnership efforts of The Chapel, to include Kingdom Come, Church of WNY initiatives, community development, and global missions efforts for all campuses.
1. Assist team members with major projects and events for Kingdom Come, to include annual On Mission Review magazine, Kingdom Come Weekend event, and partner coordination for holiday giving efforts.
2. Coordinate regular and ad hoc public communications efforts for partnerships, to include managing website content, donor communication resources, podcasts, partner updates, story sharing, email, etc.
3. Assist team members with scheduling, correspondence, travel arrangements, and other general administrative tasks. Communicate effectively and work well with assigned teams and other staff.
4. Serve as liaison to assist partners who request and/or use Chapel facilities for meeting space or who have events hosted by The Chapel.
5. Coordinate data entry in the partnerships database. Prepare monthly payment request lists for review, budgeting, and related management updates.
6. Promote an environment that supports and reflects the mission of The Chapel in ensuring that every man, woman, and child will have repeated opportunities to hear and see the gospel of Jesus Christ within our circle of accountability.
7. Maintain internal control standards for compliance, operational risk, regulatory standards, policies and practices; report issues and operational loss events to senior leadership and/or governance board, where appropriate. Abide by human resources and other Chapel policies in support of an ethical, respectful, and God-honoring work environment.
8. Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
This position requires an individual with:
1. Minimum of two years experience as an administrative assistant, or equivalent.
2. Minimum of a bachelor`s degree in business, communications, related field or equivalent experience.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office related products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Publisher) as well as a basic working knowledge of InDesign, Canva and other related tools.
4. Well-developed interpersonal skills; ability to serve in a diverse cross-cultural work environment with partners locally, regionally, nationally, and globally.
5. Strong written & verbal communication skills
6. Detailed oriented; training or experience with proofreading publications is preferred.
7. Ability to organize, multitask, follow up/follow through and keep projects on track and on time.
8. Ability to take direction and work well with other team members in a fast-paced work environment.
Budget Responsibility: N/A
# Direct Reports: 0
# Indirect Reports: 0
# Volunteers: 1-50 (seasonal)
Schedule will need to be flexible and adjusted for special events and other needs of the ministry as determined by leadership.
Position Requirements and Working Conditions
|Ascending or descending stairs and the like.||O|
|Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.||O|
|Moving about to accomplish tasks.||C|
|Communicating with others to exchange information.||C|
|Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.||C|
|Travel to meet with various stakeholders.||O|
|Assess risk, detect risk factors for site safety purposes through being aware of surrounding environment, individuals, noises, observations, etc.||C|
|Outdoor elements such asa precipitation and wind.||O|
|Small and/or enclosed spaces.||N|
|No adverse environmental conditions expected.||C|
|Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.||C|
|Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds.||O|
|Medium work that includes moving objects up to 50 pounds.||N|
|Heavy work that includes moving objects up to 100 pounds or more.||N|
The Chapel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Accessibility Accommodation Statement: The Chapel complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants. In an effort to be consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and NY State Legislation, it is the policy of the Chapel to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact the Human Resources department at 716.250.5078, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.