Production Support Technician
The production support technician will provide production support for events, projects, and systems maintenance. Setup and operate AV equipment for gatherings and events both individually and within a team. The production support technician will provide production skill training to volunteers as needed and promote an environment that supports and reflects the mission of The Chapel in ensuring every man, woman and child within our circle of accountability have repeated opportunities to hear and see the gospel of Jesus Christ.
This position requires an individual with:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- Ability and potential to learn production skill through various trainings.
- Have the physical ability to complete tasks as assigned (heavier items, climbing, etc)
- Have a valid NYS Drivers License
- Proven faithfulness to Christ in use of time, talent and resources; meets all biblical requirements of a leader and influencer within the church body.
- Ability to manage events and projects, meet deadlines and promote organized support. Strong troubleshooting abilities. Desires to assist, learn quickly, and adapt as the pace and direction of the ministry grows and changes.