The Chapel Live
Sundays at 9am & 11am
Serious About Prayer
Serious ChurchPart 2 · January 20, 2019 · Pastor Jerry Gillis
- Have someone in your group provide a brief, 2-minute summary of Sunday’s teaching.
- Out of the five kinds of prayer that the early church experienced, which one is the hardest for you to personally engage with? Which of them is the easiest for you? Explain your answers.
- Starting with the area of prayer that you identified as the hardest one, how can you take steps to engage in that kind of prayer this week? How can we, as a group, help support you in doing that?
- How does prayer uniquely highlight our dependence on God? Why is it good for us to remind ourselves of our dependence on Him?
- Take time as a group praying for one another.
Give to The Chapel and take part in helping us reach every man, woman and child with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Text any amount to 716.333.5511
Come join other people like you who want to grow in faith and learn more about what it means to follow Jesus.Join A Small Group
Ready to join us in person? The Chapel is one church with multiple locations. We'd love to have you join us for a Sunday service!Find A Location
Please know that your requests and praises are emailed out daily to a group of diligent Chapel prayer partners.
If you would like to be contacted personally, please include your phone number or email address in the space provided. To assure confidentiality, your contact information will only be made available to The Chapel ministry team and will not be included in the outgoing email as part of your prayer request.
Technical Support Request
If you're having trouble viewing the live stream, visit our Livestream page. For additional support, contact us below.