Community Group Study Notes
- Have someone in your group give a brief recap of Sunday’s message, highlighting the primary Scripture points and the main idea of the message. If your group went to different campuses and/or different services, be sure to summarize each message.
- Did you learn anything new about God or yourself this week?
- Re-read Luke 5:10-11.
- How are you “fishing for people” in your daily going?
- What does it mean to follow Jesus? How does this influence our ability to “fish for people”?
- What action step do you need to take in response to this week’s message? How can your group hold you accountable to this step?
As a group, create an action step! Share the outcome of your action step during your next group meeting.
Serve Day is coming up in September! Save the date and commit to serve as a group! You can find more information HERE!