Community Group Resources
Week of March 29, 2020
- Have someone in your group provide a brief, 2-minute summary of Sunday’s teaching.
- Read Ephesians 6:18; Colossians 4:2, and 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. What do these verses teach us about prayer?
- What were the aspects of praying in the Spirit that were given in Sunday’s message? Which component of prayer from that list is most applicable to your life right now? In other words, which one do you need to emphasize the most today?
- Read Ephesians 6:19-20. The Enemy would love to try and silence the message of the Gospel through this unusual season. How does this secret weapon of prayer play into the spread of the Gospel?
- Take time to pray for one another in your group, noting specific needs and also praying the very words of Ephesians 6:19-20 for each other.
A tutorial on hosting a video-based Community Group