We believe all Christ-followers are called to ministry wherever God has placed them. We also recognize that God has and will bring those who have been called, gifted and qualified to serve this congregation in vocational ministry (where their full capacity is freed up for the purposes of ministry). If you believe you are qualified and have been called and gifted to serve in vocational ministry, below you'll find a list of open positions we're looking to hire for as well as an area to submit your resume as a general employment inquiry.
This position provides direct oversight to all students in the class, including implementation of all current curriculum required through NYSDE and Big Ideas Preschool, including the faith based curriculum required through Big Ideas Preschool and The Chapel.
This position requires an individual with:
1. Minimum of two (2) years proven teaching experience in a preschool environment or elementary school. References required.
2. Minimum of Certification in Early Childhood Education or related experience, current CPR/AED Certification (within 2 years).
3. Organizational skills necessary to coordinate and manage student body and classroom responsibilities. Must be self- motivated and a team player. Must be patient with children, creative to engage children, empathetic to children and parents’ needs.
4. Basic computer skills are required and willingness to develop skills of technology systems.
5. Proven faithfulness to Christ in use of time, talent and treasures; meets all biblical requirements of a leader and influencer within the church body.
6. Strong interpersonal and written communication skills. Well-developed verbal communication skills. Ability to influence and lead in classroom environment as well as address and resolve conflict where appropriate.
The Chapel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Big Ideas Preschool
This position is responsible for providing accounting and payroll support to the Finance and Human Resource functions including clerical and data entry procedures, assisting with month-end close processes, and other administrative tasks as necessary.
Food Service / Hospitality
Worship and Creative Arts
Music, Graphic Design, Production, and Communication