We believe all Christ-followers are called to ministry wherever God has placed them. We also recognize that God has and will bring those who have been called, gifted and qualified to serve this congregation in vocational ministry (where their full capacity is freed up for the purposes of ministry). If you believe you are qualified and have been called and gifted to serve in vocational ministry, below you'll find a list of open positions we're looking to hire for as well as an area to submit your resume as a general employment inquiry.
Preschool Teacher Aide
This position provides direct assistance to the classroom teacher and to the students in the classroom.
This position requires an individual with:
1. Minimum of two (2) years proven interaction/experience with preschool aged children.
2. Minimum of certification in Early Childhood Education or related experience. Current CPR AED certification (within 2 years) preferred.
2. Organizational skills necessary to follow through on directions. Must be self-motivated and a team player.
3. Proven faithfulness to Christ in use of time, talent and treasures; meets all biblical requirements of a leader and influencer within the church body.
4. Strong communication skills. Well developed verbal communication skills. Ability to influence and lead in classroom environments as needed.
The Chapel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Big Ideas Preschool
This position is responsible for providing accounting and payroll support to the Finance and Human Resource functions including clerical and data entry procedures, assisting with month-end close processes, and other administrative tasks as necessary.
Food Service / Hospitality
Worship and Creative Arts
Music, Graphic Design, Production, and Communication