Community Group Study Notes
- Have someone in your group give a brief recap of Sunday’s message, highlighting the primary Scripture points and the main idea of the message.
- How did this message strengthen and/or correct your previous ideas about greatness and serving God? Did you learn anything new about God or yourself this week?
- How would you define success? How have you previously defined greatness? Does your definition of greatness align with this week’s message?
- How are you specifically serving God? Consider: how are you serving God by building up the Church? How are you serving God by expanding the gospel among the world?
- Have you ever been discouraged in your work for God? How did you overcome this discouragement?
- What action step do you need to take in response to this week’s message? How can your group hold you accountable to this step?
Consider some of the ways in which you can be serving God: investing resources into kingdom work, discipling someone, sharing your faith, or helping others grow in grace.
Write down a goal to practice one of these acts of service for God this week. Be specific when writing your goal. Share your goal with a brother or sister in Christ and ask for prayer and accountability as you work to serve God.
Have you signed up for serve day? Save the date and commit to serve as a group! You can find more information HERE!